In this paper optical signal power characteristics are considered for narrow laser beam at the bistatic sounding of locally specular rough surface in the atmosphere. The expression for average received power has been obtained. It is shown that average received power may sufficiently depend on dispersion of heights of rough surface.
1. A.Z. Zurabyan, A.S. Tibilov and V.A. Yakovlev Opt. Spectrosk., 57, No. 6, 1066 (1984)
2. A.G. Lutchinin Izvestiya Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Fizika Atmosfery i Okeana, 16, No. 3, 305 (1980)
3. G.A. Andreev and L.F. Chernaya Radiotekhnika i Elektronika 26, No. 6, 1198 (1981)
4. K. Keis and P. Zwivel Linear Theory of Transfer (Mir, Moscow, 1972)
5. V.M. Orlov, I.R. Samokhvalov, G.G. Matvienko et al. Elements of the Theory of Light Scattering and Optical Ranging (Nauka, Novosibirsk, 1982)
6. F.G. Bass and I.M. Fuks Light Scattering by a Statisticallly Rough Surface (Mir, Moscow, 1972)
7. Optika Okeana 2, Ed. by A.S. Monin (Nauka, Moscow, 1983)