The 3ν3 absorption band profile of CO2 near the head for N2-, He-, and self-broadening has been investigated. The calculations of the absorption in this region were made on the basis of Lorentz line shapes. The results of calculations are in good agreement with the experimental absorption spectra for N2- and self-broadening. For the He-broadening experimental absorption values are greater than the theoretical ones. The line self-shift coefficients have been measured. The values of the line shifts from -0,005 to -0,010cm-1 atm-1 have been obtained.
1. P. Arcas, E. Arie and C. Benlet, J. Chem. Phys. 73, 383 (1980).
2. V.M. Tarabukhin and M.V. Tonkov in: Proc. of the VIIth All-Union Symposium on High-Resolution Molecular Spectroscopy (Tomsk, 1986).
3. Yu.S. Makushkin and.A.I. Petrova, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Ser. Fizika, No. 12, 99 (1986).
4. N.F. Borisov, E.S. Bukova, K.P. Vasilevskii et al., Izvestiya Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Fizika Atmosfery i Okeana, 22, 838 (1986).
5. L.S. Rothman, Appl. Optics, 20, 791 (1981).
6. E. Arie, N. Lancome, P. Arcas et al., Appl. Optics, 25, 2584 (1986).
7. R.L. Abrams, Appl. Optics Letters, 25, 609 (1974).
8. A.P. Gal’tsev, V.M. Osipov and T.A. Sheremetyeva Izvestiya Akad. Nauk SSSR, ser. Fizika Atmosfery i Okeana, 9, 1195 (1973).