Home » Search
Search of articles
- In the "Authors" input field you may enter author names (last names followed by unobligatory initials) delimited by comma.
- If more than one author are name entered those articles will be found where entered authors are coauthors.
- If the author name is entered partially it must be completed by '*' character and all articles of all authors with coincident leading parts of last names will be produced.
- Samples of the correct entering of the "Author" field
- Smith A
- Smith A.
- Smith A B
- Smith A.B.
- Smith A., Weston L.
- Smi* A , west*
- In the "Years" input field the alone year, the range of years, the set of different years or any combination of them is possible, for example 1990, 92-1996, 99. The year may be entered as two and four digits. The two-digit years are interpreted as belonged to range 1970-2069.
- Keyword search is rather primitive. You are able to enter one or more words delimited by one or more blanks. If more than one word are given those articles will be found where any of entered words are found. When the Words field is not emty the articles returned are automatically sorted with highest relevance first. Relevance values are non-negative floating-point numbers. Zero relevance means no similarity. relevance is computed based on the number of words in the requested field, the number of unique words in that field, the total number of words in the request, and the number of documents that contain a particular word. Any word that is too short (3 characters or less) is ignored.