ATMOSPHERIC AND OCEANIC OPTICS
Monthly academic journal Optika Atmosfery i Okeana was founded in 1988 by Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences and V.E. Zuev Institute of Atmospheric Optics. It presents experimental and theoretical articles relevant to a wide range of problems of atmospheric and ocean optics, ecology, and Earth's climate. The journal's coverage includes:
- scattering and transfer of optical waves,
- spectroscopy of atmospheric gases,
- turbulent and nonlinear optical phenomena,
- adaptive optics,
- remote (ground-based, airborne, and spaceborne) sensing of the atmosphere and the surface,
- methods for solution of inverse problems,
- new equipment for optical investigations,
- development of computer programs and databases for optical studies.
Special issues of the journal regularly present proceedings of regional and international scientific conferences and meetings, such as Siberian Aerosols and Atomic and Molecular Pulsed Lasers (AMPL). Various topical issues are devoted to studies of atmospheric ozone, adaptive, nonlinear, and coherent optics, regional climate-ecological monitoring, and other subjects.
ISSN PRINT: 1024-8560
ISSN ONLINE: 2070-0393
Atmospheric and Oceanic Optics is abstracted and/or indexed in: Scopus, EMERGING SOURCES CITATION INDEX (ESCI) of the base Web of Science, Academic OneFile, CAB Abstracts, CAB International, Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS), Global Health, Google Scholar, INIS Atomindex, INSPEC, OCLC, , Summon by ProQuest, Ulrich's Periodicals Directory.
V.E. Zuev Institute of Atmospheric Optics SB RAS (IAO SB RAS)1, Academician Zuev square
Phone: 8(382-2) 49-24-31
Archive of Atmospheric and Oceanic Optics (ISSN 0235-6880) for 1991-2008. Paper texts are available on request.