Attention is drawn to the medical and biological aspects of the problem of ozone monitoring. A single-frequency lidar based on an excimer laser is described. The preliminary results of ozone sounding in the resort region of Tuapse are presented.
1. G. Magle, J.V. Allian, M.L. Chanin, and J.E. Blamont, Nature 270, 329 (1977).
2. O.K. Kostko and N.D. Smirnov, Trudy TsAO, No. 138, 32 (1979).
3. O. Uchino, M. Maeda, H. Yamamura, and M. Hirono, J. Geoph. Res. 88, No. 9, 5273 (1983).
4. A.A. Zarudnyi, Yu.E. Megel, and M.F. Lagutin, Opt. Atm. 1, No. 6, 83 (1988).
5. V.E. Zuev, Yu.I. Makushkin, V.N. Marichev, A. A. Mitsel, I.V. Samokhvalov, and A.V. Sosnin, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR 257, No. 6, 1338 (1981К
6. A.V. El’nikov, V.V. Zuev, V.N. Marichev, and S. I. Tsaregorodtsev, Opt. Atm. 2, No. 9, 995 (1989).
7. V.I. Kozintsev, O.K. Kostko, and O.A. Konstantinov, in: Abstracts of Reports at the 9th All-Union Symposium for Laser and Acoustic Sounding of the Atmosphere, Tomsk Affiliate of the Siberian Branch of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR, Tomsk (1987), Pt. I, pp. 461–463.