A recording system based on a microchannel image-intensifier, a supervidicon, and a storage CRT is described. The system's quantum detection efficiency, its noise level, and the frequency-contrast characteristics are evaluated experimentally. The operational algorithm and the performance characteristics of the system are described.
1. D. Weistrop, J.Y. Willians, and R.P. Faney, Adv. in Electronics and Electron. Phys. 64A, 133–140 (1985).
2. G.S. Goryacheva, M.A. Grudzinskiĭ, et al., Pis’ma Zh. Eksp. Teor. Fiz. 13, No. 15, 953–957.
3. A.E. Gondarenko, S.M. Karpov, V.L. Putintsev, et al., Instrumentation for Remote Sensing of Atmospheric Parameters, Tomsk Affiliate of the Siberian Branch of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR, Tomsk (1987), pp. 138–142.
4. A.A. Makarov and V.A. Chikurov, Atm. Opt. 2, No. 9, 843 (1989).
5. V.A. Ganichev, S.K. Yolkin, I.N. Zaidel, É.G. Sil'kis, et al., Prib. Tekh. Eksp., No. 5, 152–155 (1987).
6. N.V. Zamyatin, V.M. Klimkin, and V.A. Chikurov, Opt. Atm. 1, No. 3, 104–108 (1988).